ELLA is a pattern for women for a sweatshirt (knitted fabric) jacket or vest with a couple of variants.
This pattern is suitable for a casual and comfortable sweatshirt or knitted fabric jacket or vest, but also apt for an elegant clothing for women.
The pattern includes the following variants:
- Two different back part variants
- Long sleeves with cuffs
- Sleeves without cuff (three-quarter or long sleeves)
- Vest (without any sleeves)
- With or without pockets
- With a scarf or a tying ribbon (twine)
All parts of the pattern include a seam allowance of 0.6 cm / 0.24”.
The pattern is designed for stretchable fabrics (jersey, sweat, knitware, fleece, wool fabric (stretch)).
The scarf can also be made from other suitable double-sided fabrics.
The pattern ELLA contains:
- PDF-File A4 (65 pages (48 pages with pattern piecies))
- Multi-size pattern woman 32/34 (XS), 36/38 (S), 40/42 (M), 44/46 (L), 48/50 (XL), 52/54 (2XL), 56/58 (3XL), 60/62 (4XL)
- Languages: German, English
- Step-by-step instructions with pictures, drawings and design examples
Model 1 (without pockets, with scarf) is easily made within short time and therefore also suitable for beginners.
Model 2 and model 3 (with pockets and draw cord or ribbon) are also made within short time; it requires, however, some sewing experiences.